I finally finished the helmet. I would say it probably took me a couple of weeks, not because it takes that long but because I just couldn’t get to it!
But I am very happy with the results and I learned a whole lot about armor making. Mainly that is more difficult than I thought! LOL
I used 16 gauge steel for it , which made it a bit of a challenge. And the riveting was challenging. I am going to have to get some more riveting tools.
Well, I have more armor coming so stay tuned. Hopefully I will do a complete set.
If you want to see how to make a medieval great helm the web based tutorial is on my website here: Make a Medieval Great Helm