I have a youtube channel with over 700 Videos!
Hi, Thanks for visiting my website. My name is Will and if you have questions
or would like to
contribute projects or ideas you can contact me
Stop Motion Animation Products
Here are some various useful products and tools for making stop motion animations.
- Modibot Mo comes with 19 interlocking parts, one un-assembled ModiBot Mo figure with 14 super-flexible points of ball-joint articulation.
- Combine multiple sets to customize and create new figures.
- Design and discover a huge variety of 3D printed parts in the Shapeways BotShop.
- Colors: orange, black, white, citrus green, army green, blue, ice blue, red, pink, gray, tan, purple and yellow.
- 5" assembled height.
Stop-Motion Armature Machining: A Construction Manual
Demonstrates the construction of the armature of stop-motion puppets and the technical aspects of how to machine metal into the desired shape. It describes the mill and the lathe, the two main tools used in constructing the armature, and how the anatomical makeup of the puppet determines design.
Jack Richeson Armature Wire 1/16 Inch (.063) 32', Solid
Armature wire creates the structure that keeps a sculpture together and provides a frame upon which to work.
Jack Richeson 12" Figure Armature
- Light Weight And Very Pliable
- Non-Staining And Non Corrosive
- Suitable For Kiln Fired As Well As Oven Baked Projects
I have this book and love it. It is an advanced book.
The Advanced Art of Stop-Motion Animation
This is the exact product that I used for this tutorial. It is called Mold Builder:
Environmental Tech Mold Builder Liquid Rubber 16 oz.
StopMotion Explosion: Animate Anything and Make Movies- Epic Films for $2o or less
Stopmotion is an incredibly fun, hands-on way to make amazing films, using simple software, inexpensive equipment, and stuff that's already lying around your house. Stopmotion Explosion will have you making your first stopmotion film within minutes of picking up the book. It's that easy!
Beginner's Guide to Animation: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
To beginners, making an animated movie can seem like voodoo magic. And in fact, until recently, animation was expensive and time-consuming. But now with the help of Beginner's Guide to Animation, anyone can make animated movies, using a digital camera, basic software, and a computer. The book begins with an illustrated guide to setting up a simple animation studio at home, including a list of essential items. Then, new animators hit the ground running with six innovative, instructive projects designed to develop technical skills and explore the potential of animation. A full collection of scannable templates makes it even easier to get started and to finish up. Tips, tricks, and clear instructions on editing, scoring, even making your own show reels and shorts make this the complete one-volume guide to amazing friends and family-and everyone on YouTube!-with great I-made-it-myself animation.
The Klutz Book of Animation: Make Your Own Stop Motion Movies
Welcome to the wide-open world of animation. It used to take an empire the size of the Magic Kingdom to make an animated film. And to get viewers, you'd need access to cineplexes or television networks. In other words, you were either in the industry or in the audience. That was then. Today, creating animation for a potential audience of 600 million requires a laptop, a camera, and an internet connection. That's it. The barriers have come down, the people have taken over, and the results are amazing. The Klutz Book of Animation is a complete how-to treatment of this newly accessible art form. It combines practical instruction and ready-to-shoot scripts. Real-life samples of all the projects are viewable online - the perfect marriage of book and web. Speaking of web, the software you'll need is available as a free download. It's plug and play on any computer (PC or Mac). Attached to the book is a piece of low-tech, non-toxic clay, ready to be molded into a million different heroes starring in a million different films - all of them animatedly yours.
StopMotion Explosion -
- This kit contains everything needed to create amazing high-definition stop motion films. Fun for all ages and experience levels! Video tutorial access included.
- Learn techniques for animating LEGO®, action figures, toys, clay, and many other materials. Build your own custom armatures and movie sets.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & OS X 7.1+ supported.
- Includes 720p HD video camera with internal microphone, manual focus, and clip, Stopmotion Explosion book, animation software, quick-start guide, sound effects and more!
- Learn how to create stop motion explosions, gunfire, laser blasters, lightsabers and rocket-launch effects. Add voices, sound effects and music to your films with video editing instructions for Windows & OS X.
Secrets Of Clay Animation Revealed 3!
Secrets of Clay Animation Revealed 3 is a book teaching all methods the experts use to make stop motion films from start to finish. After reading Secrets you will know how to create several types of armatures, learn how puppets are sculpted, make a motion control rig, light your sets, make your own surface gages, use video reference, chroma key, capture programs and more.
Stop Motion: Craft Skills for Model Animation, Second Edition (Focal Press Visual Effects and Animation)
This authoritative primer of the craft skills required in model animation teaches the basic building blocks of the creation of character driven animation.
Do you like making projects and exploring a variety of hobbies?
Sign up for my free newsletter. I give you regular updates on hobbies and projects you can make. it is totally free and I don't share your email with anybody.